Malted Milk CookiesFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup instant malted milk powder shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped malted milk balls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Beat butter for 30 seconds.
- Add sugars and baking soda.
- Beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Beat in flour with mixer, as much as possible.
- Stir in remaining flour by hand.
- Mix in malted milk powder and finally stir in chopped malted milk balls.
- Drop dough in rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute before transferring to wire rack to cool.