Easy Butter ChickenFrom kidaria 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp butter, divided shopping list
- 2 tbsp Tikka curry paste, divided shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 1 cloved minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 c tomatoe paste shopping list
- 1/4 c whipping cream shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, chunks shopping list
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Place 1 tsp Butter in a heated skillet. Melt and coat dish.
- Add onion, garlic, tandoori paste, the ginger, cumin and paprika, stirring, for about 2 min or until fragrant .
- Lower temperature and add chicken. Cook until most of the pink has disappeared.
- Add tomatoe paste and milk. Bring to boil.
- Stir in Whipping Cream and reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, stirring often, for 10 min or until sauce is thickened.
- Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating7 people
mmmmmm...just loved it...nice post.hi5angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Very simple to follow! Great tasting!buzzbear in New Westminister loved it
I really like this recipe. Will be in my family favorites too!zoeb in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!