Frozen-Berry Cheesecake Pie RecipeFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries shopping list
- 1 9-inch baked graham cracker crumb crust shopping list
How to make it
- Place cottage cheese in a fine-mesh strainer and force liquid out with the back of a spoon.
- Puree in blender until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Process until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatin over orange jice in a medium saucepan.
- Let soften 3 minutes.
- Heat on low until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup berries.
- Add juice-berry mixture to blender and pulse.
- Scatter remaining berries in graham cracker crust.
- Pour mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- ********Serving Suggestions:
- Vary the berries - blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
wow love this recipe and combo of flavors high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Delicioso, karlyn! ^5
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Wow, another great one! That's definatley a 5!dooley in Krum loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!