Sweet And Spicy Shrimp KabobsFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined (I use the EZ peel shrimp so the deveining is already done.) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a large bowl, combine the honey, Chile pepper, garlic and salt. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Remove from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- 2.Thread the shrimp through the tail and head (2 or 3 per skewer) onto small metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers. Strong rosemary stems are good to use as skewers.
- 3.Grill over Direct High heat for 2 to 4 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time. Arrange skewers on a serving dish and sprinkle with the cilantro.
- Makes 4 servings