ChewiesFrom zemirahjoy33 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 extra large eggs OR 2 jumbo eggs OR 3 large eggs OR 3 medium eggs shopping list
- (Too many eggs makes the Chewies like cake instead of chewy.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large bowl.
- Add each ingredient, one at a time, in the order listed, stirring (by hand) after each ingredient is added.
- Pour into a GLASS 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been greased & floured.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees
The Cookzemirahjoy33 Highland City, FL
The Rating5 people
Sounds like something I've been looking for for quite sometime. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Mmmmmm these sound yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Great recipe, I made these and added pecans and they turned out amazing !ParisChiyann in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!