Tea Time CakeFrom ambus 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter,at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 tbsp golden syrup,optional shopping list
- 1 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and golden syrup.
- Sift together the flour,salt and baking powder and fold raisins in the flour mixture.
- Fold this into the butter mixture, alternatively with the milk.
- Pour into a 7" round tin,well greased and lined.
- Bake in a pre-heat oven at 180 C for about 30-35 minutes or until tested with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven and cool over a wire rack.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating4 people
ambus tea cake sounds wonderful love raisins in this high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
what a great recipe and perfect with tea or a cup of coffee... thank you for sharing.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it