Ratatouille Stewed Eggplant WhateverFrom albys1 8 years ago
- 1 large eggplant cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 zuccini sliced shopping list
- 2 yellow squash sliced shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper chopped (you can also use yellow & red peppers too) shopping list
- 1/2 pound of baby carrots, chopped shopping list
- basil/oregano-just eyeball it. shopping list
- Fresh cilantro-chopped shopping list
- 1-2 large cans of diced tomatoes in juice shopping list
- garlic, garlic and more garlic or however much you like in it! shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in a large pot
- bring to a soft boil
- cover and let simmer for about 45 minutes or so.
- This is good served on a bed of rice or cous cous.
The Cookalbys1 Broomall, Pennsylvania
The Rating5 people
You are right on with this one, al! My thanks and my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
I really like 'Ratatouille' ~
I have not tried it with carrots or the addition
of Cilantro~ there is a 'first' time for
everything~ so I will give this a try~
The recipe sounds "5"FORK!!!!! Delicious (^_^)
~*~m...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
the carrots are a new addition for me as is the Cilantro... sounds goodpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!