Cocoa Peanut Butter Oat Saucepan CookiesFrom falafel_fanatic 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except peanut butter and oats and cook over medium heat.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and oats.
- Spoon out quickly onto wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Cookies will harden as they set.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating4 people
Love easy recipes like this - and peanut butter & chocolate are always a good combination!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This is great go to recipe when you want some chocolate and peanut butter! Love these!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
These are great little gems. Love them. High 5 for you.henrie in Savannah loved it