Pecan Crusted SlidersFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin,sliced crosswise in 8 pieces shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2Tbs honey shopping list
- 1c finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 2Tbs cooking oil shopping list
- 1 small green apple shopping list
- 11/2c broccoli slaw shopping list
- 1/4c mayonnaise shopping list
- 8 small buns or dinner rolls,split shopping list
- dijon-style mustard shopping list
How to make it
- With palm of hand,flatten pork slices to 1/4" thickness. In shallow dish,whisk together egg and 1Tbs honey. In another shallow dish,combine chopped nuts,1tsp salt and 1/2tsp pepper. Dip pork in egg mixture then nut mixture,pressing to coat.
- In 12" skillet,heat oil over med-high heat. Cook pork in hot oil 2 to 3 mins. a side or till golden brown and slightly pink in centers
- Meanwhile,for slaw,quarter apple,remove core and seeds;thinly slice. In bowl,combine apple,broccoli slaw,mayonnaise and 1 Tbs honey. Season with salt and pepper. For sliders,place pork on bun or rolls and top with slaw. Pass the mustard.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
This is really different, pat. I think these flavors on the crusted pork must be delectable and I intend to try them soon, my friend. ^5 and thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
A must try soon recipe!m2googee in Tomball loved it
great post... the pork sounds really good..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it