Macaroni Beef TomatoesFrom dixiegrits 7 years ago
- macaroni, beef and tomatoes shopping list
- 1 pound ground round (approx.) shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes, (or 1 reg. can of diced tomatoes and 1 reg. can of tomato sauce, I like to mix them) shopping list
- 1 bag or box of macaroni, cooked shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- grated cheese, (optional) shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat, add onions and garlic, cook an additional few minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix in macaroni. If too dry, add a little water or more tomato sauce.
- Pour into sprayed baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees (uncovered) until hot, about 20-30 minutes.
- Add cheese and return to oven to melt.
- Let set about 5 or 10 minutes, then serve.
- (If you have hard cheese instead of shredded, you can cut it into sticks and poke it into the casserole. Velveeta is good also.)
- You can add drained canned whole kernal corn to make it heartier if you want to, adds color also.
The Cookdixiegrits Alexander City, AL
The Rating2 people
I make this for my granddaughter... she can live on tomatoes...She likes hers with only parm cheese. It is great! Simple wholesome food! Nothing fancy, just good!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!