Easy German Apple CakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel apples and chop into small pieces.
- Stir together the Oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until foamy
- Combine the flour, baking powder, vanilla (powder.)
- Combine both mixtures with apples and mix well
- Place mixture in an oblong baking pan and sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake 180C for 30 to 45 minutes or tested done.
- Serve warm or at room temp
- Also may be baked in a springform pan
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Piece Of Cake376 members
Quick N Easy123 members
German GermanAmerican Food156 members
German Recipes25 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
An Apple A Day30 members
German RecipesDeutsch32 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members