Emince de VeauFrom scearley 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs veal scallops shopping list
- flour for breadding veal shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour + 3 Tbsp water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced scallion shopping list
- 1/2 c dry white wine shopping list
- 1 c heavy cream shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut veal into thin strips about 1/2" thick.
- Sprinkle veal evenly with flour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet and brown veal lightly. Remove and set aside.
- Make a smooth paste with the flour and water; set paste aside.
- Add butter to the same pan used to saute the veal.
- Saute the scallion in the butter, and add the wine.
- Boil for one minute.
- Reduce the heat and add half of the cream.
- When this begins to simmer, add 2 Tbsp of the remaining cream to the paste, then add to the skillet, stirring rapidly and continuously to thicken the sauce.
- Add remaining cream and stir.
- Add the cooked veal, and simmer until the meat is warmed through.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!