Orange Drizzle CakeFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural raisins shopping list
- Citrus Glaze: shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350º F.
- GREASE and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- COMBINE butter, sugar and eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture alternately with sour cream.
- STIR in orange peel and raisins.
- POUR batter into greased pan.
- BAKE for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- COOL 10 minutes.
- REMOVE from pan and place on wire rack.
- COMBINE glaze ingredients; blend well.
- BRUSH hot cake with glaze; cool.
- Makes 12 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Okay, that is it. I have gained 3 pounds just reading your recipes today. I am going for a jog around the block. You have my "five plus". Good night!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Using the orange juice and grated orange peel in the recipe gives it it's intense orange flavor that I am sure that I will love. "5" from me because I know that it will taste delicious. Mmmmmmm, thanks for sharing. I am also choosing "yeah" for do...morelinda2230 in Las Vegas loved it
I love orange and this sounds delightful. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!