Quick and Easy Curry SoupFrom notyourmomma 4 years ago
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas shopping list
- 1 med. onion sliced shopping list
- 1 carrot sliced shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery diced shopping list
- 1 med potato peeled sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic diced shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 2 cups of low fat chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 pint heavy cream shopping list
- whipped cream for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Can be made a day ahead.
- Simmer all vegetables and seasonings in one cup of chicken broth for 15 minutes.
- Add second cup of broth and blend in a blender.
- When cool mix in cream.
- Serve chilled wiht a dollop of whipped cream on top.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!