Asiago Cheese and Smoked Salmon PizzaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup warm water shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 large tomato chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 8 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 2 cups grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces smoked salmon cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon capers drained shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare dough mix 1 cup flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl.
- Pour oil into water and add to yeast mixture then mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining flour and knead 5 minutes on a floured surface.
- Put in a greased bowl then cover and place in a warm spot for 40 minutes.
- Stretch dough out on an ungreased medium pizza pan just before ready to assemble pizza.
- Preheat oven to 475.
- In small bowl mix tomato, garlic, green onions, pepper and dill.
- Spread this mixture directly on pizza crust then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 10 minutes on lower rack of oven then remove from oven.
- Spread salmon and capers on top then return to oven for 3 minutes.