Ahi Tuna SaladFrom darbar 8 years ago
- 1 ahi tuna steak, 6 ounces shopping list
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder, available on spice aisle shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning, such as Montreal steak seasoning, or salt and coarse pepper shopping list
- cooking spray or vegetable oil, for brushing the grill pan shopping list
- 5 ounces, half a sack, mixed prewashed baby salad greens shopping list
- 2 radishes, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 European cucumber, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons -virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Coat your steak with a combination of five-spice powder and grill seasoning or salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan or griddle over high heat. Spray grill surface or wipe with a thin layer of oil. Add tuna steak to the hot cooking surface and sear tuna 2 minutes on each side. Remove tuna from heat.
- Combine greens, radishes and cucumber in a bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk wasabi, vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk in oil to combine dressing. Drizzle dressing over your salad and toss to coat evenly. Slice tuna on an angle and arrange on the salad.
- Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray
The Cookdarbar Brevard, NC
The Rating6 people
This sounds amazing!dmiller64116 in Kansas City loved it
Awesome, great flavors.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
great recipe from guy that resembles robin williams? you can't go wrongsloppysandwich in (Manhattan) NYC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!