Charleston Cream Cheese CookiesFrom zena824 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together butter and margarine.
- Add one at a time cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla; mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Drop by half teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Watch carefully....these cookies burn easily.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
Another good one
move over im coming to a tea party do i have to wear a hat??? lol
these are delish !! but you are right they are delicate
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These are a "go to" cookie in my house. A fast fav for anyone who tries them - Got my ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Sounds delicious and makes 8 dozen, wow!kidaria in BC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!