French Dip In A Crock PotFrom charity 8 years ago
- 1 large diced onion shopping list
- 1 5 lb rump roast shopping list
- 2 cans of beef broth shopping list
- 1 tbspn of garlic powder shopping list
- 2 bouillon cubes or 2 packets of instant oxo shopping list
- 1 tbspn of black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of rosemary shopping list
- 1 tspn of seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 tspn of oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Pull out your crock pot and add all the ingredients in there.
- Yor going to cook it on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
- Once the time has gone by then you want to take the meat out and place it into a deep dish so that you can collect the juices.
- Using a medium sauce pan strain all the juices into it so that there are no more spices or onions in it.
- Place saucepan over low heat to keep warm.
- Take the juice from the meat and add it to the saucepan, then slice the meat in thin strips.
- Your goning to heat your Hoggie rolls to warm
- Then your going to want to pile on the meat and offer the Aus Jus sauce sepratly