Baked Vegetable and Crab WontonsFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1 box dry vegetable soup mix (I use Knorr brand) shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces crabmeat, imitation crabmeat or 2 cans drained and flaked shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- worcestershire sauce to taste shopping list
- hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- 40 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine soup mix, ricotta, crab, garlic powder and pepper. Mix well.
- (I chill this for about an hour at this point to let the soup mix rehydrate)
- Place 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture in center of each wonton.
- Brush edges with water.
- Fold each corner to center and press firmly to seal.
- Arrange, seam side down, on baking sheet.
- Brush with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, turning once, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with duck sauce or hot mustard if desired.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!