Pizza BurgersFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pittedblack olives (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano crushed shopping list
- 1 6-oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 4 slices long mozzerella cheese cut into slices shopping list
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved (I omit these) shopping list
- 8 slices French bread or 4 hamburger buns grilled shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 7 ingredients and a dash of pepper.
- Shape into 8 patties oval if bread and round if buns.
- Broil over medium coals or heat if gas for 10 minutes.
- Turn over.
- Cook a few minutes (5) longer topped with cheese making a cross on each burger.
- Note: In the mean time grill buns or bread.
- serve open faced with a two halfs of a cherry tomatoe on top
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
I love the sound of these ~ 5aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
This recipe is a welcome site to any cookout.
I relish the thought of having these.
Thank you for posting a childhood memory.
Five forks and a huge smile :)trigger in loved it
YUM! this is a definate keeper :Dhunnee in Nanaimo loved it