Beijing ChickenFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet bean paste (found in the Asian section of your supermarket) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- flour (enough to cover chicken pieces) shopping list
- Soybean oil for frying (1 cup if using wok method) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge chicken in flour, shake excess.
- Deep fry chicken in soybean oil at temperature of 375 degrees until golden brown.
- (Wok method: heat 1 cup oil in steel wok, cook chicken in wok over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until golden brown)
- Drain with a large slotted spoon and set aside.
- Heat sweet bean paste in pan or wok with water until hot.
- Toss Chicken and walnuts in wok until coated and serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
It's simple and sounds delicious. I love it.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Very nice, it looks like it would be simple to do I don't think I have ever noticed sweet bean paste.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Keeper.rottman in Nottingham loved it
I Like Food83 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Quick N Easy122 members
Asian Foods235 members
Chinese Food136 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Chicken Little166 members