Chicken And RiceFrom momto5 5 years ago
- 6-7 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 C uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 C chopped onion shopping list
- 3 C chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cube butter shopping list
- 1/2 C flour shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sage shopping list
How to make it
- Put all seasonings and flour in a gallon ziploc bag
- Add chicken and shake well to coat.
- Melt one cube of butter and put in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in bottom of dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.
- Remove from oven
- Take chicken out of pan and Put rice, onion, and broth in the pan.
- Replace the chicken in the pan.
- Return to oven and cook for 40-45 min more at 350 degrees.
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating6 people
Mmm...sounds like a dish I want to make for the next rainy day. :) Thanks for sharing!!adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
We had this one recently and LOVED it! Easy comfort food that the whole family enjoyed. The chicken came out nice and tender and juicy too! Thanks for the recipe!!sandysunshine in Blaine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!