Tvp Tortilla And Taco FillingFrom mark555 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups TVP shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 Med onion - chopped shopping list
- 5 TBS vegetable oil shopping list
- 1TBS soy sauce shopping list
- __________________________ shopping list
- taco sauce shopping list
- 2 Cups tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 clovers minced or 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 TBS sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Soak 1 1/2 cups TVP in 1 1/3 cups boiling water for 10 minutes(turn off fire do not boil the TVP)
- Sauté onion with TVP in 5 TBS vegetable oil
- Season with salt, chili powder, pepper, garlic and soy sauce. Serve the mixture on white flour tortillas or taco shell with shredded lettuce, diced onion and tomatoes.
- For a juicier taco filling
- Add the ingredients in the above Taco sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes or until everything is blended together.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating4 people
I love this and you are so funny,......great!!!
Brought a big smile to my face this morning reading what you wrote...I love the recipe. It's great and right up my alley...puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
I am stopping by your house for cinco de mayo, lol! Thanks for sharing the recipe & also some smiles... :)adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
OMG!!!!! MARK you are too damn funny ........ok lets see this body of a god !!!!! lol
good for you joining the gym hang in there im rooting for you i look like a dallas cowboy cheerleader hows that !!!! hahaha and im cheering for you.......... a...moreminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!