Light And Luscious Orange Pineapple CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oranges, egg whites and applesauce on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix.
- Fold in whipped topping just until blended.
- Spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Spring Dishes17 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb119 members
Healthy Baking123 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type141 members