Chipotle Dipping SauceFrom pleasantvalleycabins 4 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup. mayo shopping list
- 1 heaping T. honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeds and ribs removed and chopped very fine shopping list
- 1 T. adobo sauce (if you want it really spicy/hot) There will be enough just stuck to the peppers for most tastes. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sour cream, mayo, honey, salt and adobo sauce (if using).
- Chop the peppers and add to the mixture.
- Chill until ready to use.
- The longer it chills (days even) the hotter it gets!
The Cookpleasantvalleycabins Logan, US
- Not added to any groups yet!