Banana Bread with sour creamFrom milyonok 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 12ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease loaf pans. In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Dust pans lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 2.In a large bowl, cream butter and 3 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in nuts. Divide into prepared pans.
- 3.Bake for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4.Makes 1 large loaf and 6-8 muffins or small loaf.