Wild Rice Stir FriedFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup wild rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped bok choy shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup julienned red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced poblano chili shopping list
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat combine the chicken broth and wild rice.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a wok over high heat warm the sesame oil.
- When hot add the bok choy and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Stir in the bell pepper, poblano chili, bean sprouts and scallions then stir in the wild rice.
- Add the hoisin sauce, cilantro and lime juice and stir to mix.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!