Mediterranean ChickenFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered shopping list
- 12 black olives, halfed and pitted shopping list
- 4 teaspoons capers shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- ****note***** shopping list
- need parchment paper for this meal shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Place four 12-inch squares of parchment paper or aluminum foil on work surface.
- Place a chicken breast on one half of each square, leaving 2-inch border.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, top chicken with tomatoes, artichokes, olives, capers and feta.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and oil.
- Fold parchment paper over ingredients, and crimp edges to seal.
- Place packets on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, at least until chicken is fully cooked.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
I just may have to do this for dinner tonight, karlyn! I LOVE when other people make the decision so easy for me. ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This sounds wonderful and full of flavour :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Delish! Thank you! FIVE!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it