Pork Tenderloin with Lime and ChipolteFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 cup honey dijon mustard shopping list
- 2/3 cup cilantro,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs. chipolte chilies in adobo,minced shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins,3/4 lb. each shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, honey roasted shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 8 ingredients(mustard thru cinnamon)
- Remove and reserve 1 cup of mustard mixture
- Place pork in large,shallow dish or zip bag;pour remaining mustard mixture over pork. Cover or seal. Chill,turning occasionally,for 2 hours. Remove pork from marinade,discarding marinade.
- Grill pork,covered with grill lid,over med-high heat for 8-9 mins a side or till meat thermometer reads 150.
- Remove meat from grill ,let stand 10 mins.
- Cut pork into slices. Bring reserved mustard mixture and 1/4c water to a boil in saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 2 mins.
- Sprinkle peanuts over pork and serve with sauce.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Looks great & like a nice new way for me to make pork tenderloin. Thank you for sharing!adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
I really love the "busy-ness" of this recipe, pat. It will be on our dinner table very soon. My thanks and my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love the sound of marinade here! Saving this and will definitely try, thank you!juels in Clayton loved it