Easy Orange MarmaladeFrom sunflower48386 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash orange thoroughly.
- Cut off both ends of the orange.
- Cut the orange in half, then each 1/2 into smaller sections
- Place orange pieces into the food processor and pulse until the peel is in tiny pieces.
- In a medium saucepan place the processed orang, the water and the sugar, bring to a gentle boil.
- Boil for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Let cool, then place in a glass jar with a tightly fitting lid.
- Refridge to store.
- When its cold its ready to eat.
- Can mix 1/2 sugar and 1/2 splenda
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating5 people
where was this recipe this morning? LOL! I just bought orange marmalade this morning to make Rottman's orange honey shrimp this weekend.cmnjersey in Edgewater Park loved it
A great use for oranges! Thanks for sharing, this does sound pretty easy!juels in Clayton loved it
I like this! A single recipe version instead of having to make 10 jars. Great post!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!