Oatmeal Raisin MuffinsFrom theenforcerknits 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (unbleached) shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 c. raisins shopping list
- 1/4 c. walnuts, chopped. shopping list
- cinnamon-sugar for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease a muffin tin or lightly spray cupcake papers with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder).
- In a small bowl mix wet ingredients (milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla).
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients, until barely mixed. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Using a 1/4 c. measuring cup, measure the batter into prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.