Romaine and Turkey Salad with Creamy Avocado DressingFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, peeled shopping list
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and mashed shopping list
- 8 (1/2 ounce) slices diagonally cut French bread, 1/2" thick shopping list
- 1/4 cup preshredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups diced roasted turkey breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 7 ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Arrange bread slices in single layer on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese on each slice.
- Broil bread until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over lettuce in bowl.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve with cheese toasts.