Pams Easy Pepper SteakFrom donman 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of round steak, fat removed and cut into ½ inch strips shopping list
- 2 medium bell peppers cut into ½ inch stripes shopping list
- 1 medium onion cut in half then quartered shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of Donnie’s cajun seasoning Mix (Recipe can be found with my recipes on my profile page. Or use equivalent ingredients.) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 12 ounce jars of Heinz beef gravy shopping list
- 12 ounces of water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- In a 5 quart oven safe Dutch oven, combined the brown gravy, Worcestershire sauce, water, Seasoning Mix, onion and the steak meat (Not the bell pepper). Stir well, cover and bake for one hour.
- Remove from oven, stir well, recover and bake for another hour.
- Remove from oven, add the bell pepper strips, stir well, recover and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve over steaming hot white rice.
- Note: If the steak meat isn’t tender enough after cooking 2 hours, cover and cook another 30 minutes or as long as needed before adding the bell pepper.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating6 people
Yummy slow cooked beef!kidaria in BC loved it
Sounds wonderful!!! 5 Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
Good looking pictures! Another scrumptious comfort food meal from you!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!