Artichoke And Red Pepper FrittataFrom quaziefly 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in artichoke hearts, Parmesan, oregano, salt, pepper and the bell pepper mixture.
- Set a rack about 4 inches from the heat source; preheat the broiler.
- Brush the pan with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil; heat over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and tilt to distribute evenly. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the bottom is light golden, lifting the edges to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath, 3 to 4 minutes. Place the pan under the broiler and cook until the top is set, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Slide the frittata onto a platter and cut into wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating4 people
Delicious sounding! High 5!juels in Clayton loved it
Like this one! Thanks a bunch and here is my 5.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Mmmmmmm love this one too yummy
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!