Cinnamon RollsFrom sunflower48386 7 years ago
- 2 c. warm water shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 pkg. of dry yeast shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teas. salt shopping list
- 1/3 c.vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 to 7 c. flour shopping list
- 2 teas. cinnamon or more if you wish shopping list
- about 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. or more chopped walnuts shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 3/4 lb. powder sugar shopping list
- 1 teas. maple flavor shopping list
- enough water to make a thin stream when spoon is lifted shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, let set 5 minutes
- Add sugar and salt, Mix
- Add oil, eggs, and 2 c's of the flour, beat until smooth.
- Stir in 3 more c's of the flour.
- Begin kneading the dough, adding the final cup.
- Knead in more if needed 1/4 to 1/2 c. at a time.
- Let rest 20 minutes
- Mix cinnamon and sugar
- Chop walnuts
- Roll dough into a rectangle about 30 inches long, about 15 wide.
- Spread dough with a stick of softened butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and watnuts.Roll jelly roll fashion starting with wide end.
- Slice into 1 to 2 inch slices and place onto a greased cookie sheet or 9 by 13 pan. may need 2.
- Let rise about 45 minutes
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and turn out of pans.
- Mix glazed ingredients and drizzle over rolls. Enjoy
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating4 people
Another great recipe for cinnamon rolls love it thanks bunches high5.gonna print save and trymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
hey my little camper dweller lol..........how are you have you been camping yet????
i like these rolls so if i show up at the campsite will you feed me lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love the maple flavor glaze. Very nice twist!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!