Smoked Ham and Pineapple Salsa Roll-UpsFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine pineapple and salsa.
- Mix mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.
- Spread onto tortillas to within a 1/4" on edges.
- Top with ham and pineapple.
- Cut each tortilla crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Secure with toothpicks and serve.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating3 people
This is a keeper. Yum.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
This looks and sounds great. Thank you for sharing! It has my FIVE!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
This sounds great. I love the combination of ham and pineapple and you are right, this is a great way to use up leftover ham. Great post and a high 5 my friend.chefmeow in Garland loved it