Tomato and Bacon Pasta SaladFrom sandysunshine 6 years ago
- 8 oz macaroni shopping list
- ½ lb bacon shopping list
- ½ c. mayo shopping list
- ¼ c. sour cream shopping list
- 2 celery stalks diced shopping list
- ½ cucumber (de-seeded and diced) shopping list
- 1 tomato (de-seeded and diced) shopping list
- 3 hard boiled eggs diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp mustard shopping list
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the bacon until it is crispy, drain on paper towels
- Cook the noodles according to directions and rinse lightly with cold water.
- Whisk together the mayo, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Crumble the bacon.
- Add all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Best when left overnight to let the flavors develop.
The Cooksandysunshine Blaine, MN
The Rating4 people
Yum. Greatness here. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds delicious! High 5!kidaria in BC loved it