Tangy Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place meat in a large resealable plastic bag. In a medium bowl, mix together honey, Dijon mustard, chili powder, and salt.
- Pour marinade over tenderloins, seal, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Remove meat from marinade, and discard liquid.
- Grill for 15 to 25 minutes, or to desired doneness.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
Delicious ingredients - I know what I am having for my next barbie :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
This sounds great, I love grilled tenderloin.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it