Saucy Steak SkilletFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless round steak shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mushrooms shopping list
- 1 package frozen green beans shopping list
- 1 jar sliced pimientos drained shopping list
- 2 potatoes boiled reserving liquid shopping list
How to make it
- Coat beef with flour and pound into meat then brown in oil in heavy skillet.
- Push beef aside and cook and stir onions in oil until tender then drain well.
- Add enough water to potato liquid to measure one cup.
- Mix with peppers, salt, Worcestershire sauce, marjoram and pepper.
- Pour over meat and add onions then heat to boiling and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer until beef is tender then rinse beans under running cold water and separate.
- Add potatoes, beans and pimentos to skillet then heat to boiling and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer until beans are tender.