Angel Biscuits refrigerator rollsFrom blujayangel 7 years ago
- 5 cups of sifted flour shopping list
- 3 t.baking powder shopping list
- 1 t. soda shopping list
- 1 t.salt shopping list
- ¼ c sugar shopping list
- 1 cup shortening or if you prefer use butter shopping list
- 1 pkg. dry yeast shopping list
- 2 T. warm water shopping list
- 2 c. buttermilk or use regular milk. You can add vinegar to make it sour. shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together dry ingredients. Cut in shortening. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Remember water to hot will kill yeast. 110 is about right. Add buttermilk
- Add liquid to dry mixture and stir until all flour is moistened. Cover and place in refrigerator.
- When ready to use, pinch off amount needed, roll out to about a ¼ inch think and cut out rolls in desired shape. Place with sides touching, on baking sheet and cook at 350 until brown.
- You may wish to let rolls rise before baking. Makes about 4 dozen.
The Cookblujayangel Fyffe, AL
The Rating4 people
These are SO good...thanks for posting!! Five for sure...
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Angel biscuits are the best. I love them. Used to make them with Mema...all the time. Really nice memory post, finest kind.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!