Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding CakeFrom chefgil 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Grease an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar and baking powder.
- Whisk together milk, egg and peanut butter; stir into flour mixture.
- Scrape into prepared baking dish.
- In heat-proof bowl, whisk brown sugar with cocoa powder; whisk in boiling water until smooth.
- Pour over cake; do not stir.
- Bake in 350F oven until cake is firm to touch, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.