Eggplant SoupFrom winslow1204 8 years ago
- 1 eggplant that are halved lengthwise shopping list
- 3 halved tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small halved onion shopping list
- 6 cloves of peeled garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz. of crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- 4 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 c. of heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- First preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Now brush a baking sheet with oil and dd tomatoes, eggplant, onion and garlic.
- Roast this for approx. 45 min.
- After you have removed this from the oven, scoop out pukp of eggplant.
- Now you want to place the pulp, tomatoes, onion, and garlic in pan over medium flame.
- Add Thyme and broth.
- You will want to bring this to a gentle boil, then reduce the flame until the onions are tender, approx. 45 min.
- Next you want to blend this mixture in a blender until creamy.
- Pour back into pot over medium flamce and pour in your sour cream(sitr).
- Finally season with your salt and pepper and ladle into bowls!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!