Pacifica Pear Grilled Cheese SandwichesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 8 slices (1/2 inch thick) crusty French bread, cut from a round loaf shopping list
- 4 slices muenster cheese shopping list
- 1 bartlett pear, cored and cut into thin slices shopping list
- 4 teaspoons raspberry preserves shopping list
- 8 ounces brie cheese, cut into 12 thin slices, rind removed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- Spread butter evenly on one side of each slice of bread. On the unbuttered side of four slices of bread, layer one slice of Muenster cheese folded in half, and four pear slices; spread with equal amounts of raspberry preserves.
- Top each with three slices of Brie cheese, and another slice of bread, buttered side out.
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over low heat. Cover and cook the sandwiches, in batches, if necessary, for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden and the cheeses are melted. Serve immediately.