Warm Milk Chocolate Brownie CakesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 stick plus 2 Tbs unsalted butter shopping list
- 5 oz milk chocolate chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbs cake flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetned cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- ice cream to accompany ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter with 1/5th of chcolate.
- Mix flours, cocoa powder and salt
- Beat eggs with sugar until very thick and pale
- Then add and beat in the butter /chocolate mixture and vanilla
- Gradually beat into flour mixture.
- Stir in the remaing chopped chocolate
- Place mixture into 8 buttered and floured muffin tins.
- Bake in a 350F oven until risen and springy, about 22 minutes
- Let cool in pan 15mins and then remove to rack and let cool 15 minutes more.
- Serve warm with ice cream
- Note: the inside should have a soft and fluffy texture and they are supposed to be that way, with a crsipy, chewy outer edge
- May be stored airtight for 2 days
- Just rewarm before serving.
- Ice cream is the ideal garnish!
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh YEAH, midge! Thanks.
Llacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
makes me want brownies today LOl. gotta be delicous thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Party Food316 members
Choco Lovers139 members
All Holidays135 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
All About Choclate86 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
Death By Chocolate122 members