Pizza SteakFrom woodzie 8 years ago
- 2 to 4 strip loin (or other preference) steaks shopping list
- 1 can of tomato sauce shopping list
- large brick of mozarella cheese shopping list
- spices shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- mushrooms shopping list
- onions shopping list
- green pepper shopping list
- olives shopping list
- bacon shopping list
- vinegar shopping list
- red wine shopping list
How to make it
- set the oven to 350
- in a roasting pan, place the marinated steaks first.
- (marinate with olive oil, garlic, basil, black pepper)
- now spread out whatever toppings you think would go good.
- - chopped onion, olives, green pepper, bacon, mushrooms.
- saturate all ingredients with your favorite tomoto sauce
- sprinkle a few drops of wine vinegar or red wine over it.
- now top with all the shredded mozarella cheese.
- cover the pan and bake for an hour...
- have lots of Italian red wine to wash each bite down with.......mmmmmm