CARROT COOKIESFrom witchywoman 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup mashed, cooked carrots shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter, sugar, mashed carrots and extracts together until well-blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden.