Smoked Salmon Green Onion And Cream Cheese OmeletFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In small bowl mix together eggs and milk.
- In medium nonstick skillet heat butter over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and using a spatula push cooked egg from edge into center tilting pan.
- When top is still a little moist sprinkle salmon, onions and cheese over top.
- When eggs are set fold omelet in half and slide onto serving platter and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I just got home from work thinking of Breakfast and you are posting these great ideas. I just wish I had the Smoked Salmon this morning. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe.quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
I know when you start with "this recipe came from an estate sale" I just know it's perfection.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
OH WOW!! How yummy is this? Saving to try.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!