Cream Cheese FudgeFrom lisamariecr 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream, cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add the sifted confectioners sugar. Blending well.
- Add melted chocolate and blend well.
- Add vanilla, salt and pecans. Stir well.
- Turn into a well-greased square pan and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating6 people
Perfect For Those 'sweet tooth' Moments ;)goblue434 in Anniston loved it
OH yeah...just fabulous!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
love those sweetskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it