Sundried tomato pasteFrom lindri 5 years ago
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pine nuts shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1/3 cup crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover with warm water for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- In a food processor or blender combine sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parsley, garlic, pine nuts and onion; process until well blended.
- Add vinegar, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and red wine, and process.
- Stir in olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt to taste.
The Cooklindri Pretoria, ZA
The Rating9 people
Great recipe! 5!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
love recipes like this thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
This sounds wonderful I will have to try this soon.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!