Conch Soup - Jamaican StyleFrom quaziefly 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 conch meat (Lambie) shopping list
- 1 Jamaican Scotch Bonnet pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 1 green banana, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 chyote (Apple or pear shaped fruit that have the flavor cross between a cucumber and potato.) shopping list
- Fresh thyme shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1 West Indian yam shopping list
- 3 scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Boil conch meat until tender (2 hours).
- Pressure cooked (1 hour).
- When tender, add Jamaican hot pepper, green banana and chyote.
- Let boil for about 15 minutes, then add yam, scallions, salt, thyme and pepper to taste.
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating6 people
very different. Have has sand-flea scampi and loved it so this should be greatkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
I used to eat conch meat when I lived in Russia, so I know I would love this! 5 forks, my friend!juels in Clayton loved it
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!